Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Tooth Fairy

Peyton lost his first tooth yesterday afternoon! He said his friend "helped him". Who knows what all that involved...ha ha...at least it was already loose. He was very excited about putting it under his pillow.
Meanwhile I'm out at 8:30 in the evening in pink lounge pants (go Life is Good!) and tennis shoes trying to find a gold dollar coin. I was going out for sundaes from McDonald's so I checked there...the little guy waiting on me recommended the bank!!!! (pretty funny since I at one!) Then I tried 2 gas stations and finally got lucky! Whew hoo! Mission accomplished.
Peyton slept on the other side of this bed so that the tooth fairy would have plenty of room to get under his pillow. He was very happy when he woke up this morning to that bright shinny gold coin. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...