Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Tooth Fairy Part Two

It looks the Tooth Fairy will be visiting our house again...tonight to be exact. Peyton came into our room at 3:00 in the morning and said, "momma, I had a bad dream...I lost my tooth". Well, being the cleverly sharp minded person that I am at 3am I thought that was one statement. I thought he had dreamed that he lost his tooth. Then he proceeded to SHOW me the tooth. I told him to set it on his nightstand for tomorrow night and that the Tooth Fairy would come then. I certainly wasn't planning on getting up at that hour to give him a buck! (darn lazy Tooth Fairy!) We prayed over his sleep that he wouldn't have any more bad dreams and off he went.
By the way...Peyton was disappointed in the money that the Tooth Fairy left for him last week. He said he didn't like the dollar coin because he couldn't put it in his wallet. He wants paper money from now on...P-I-C-K-Y! (I hope to post a toothless grin soon.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...