Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day Out with Brian

Yesterday was a bank holiday (yea!) so I was off and Brian decided to take it off too. We took the kids to daycare (no I don't feel guilty b/c they love playing with their friends!) and we went shopping...we even looked at diamonds...I love me some diamonds! Then we went to Red Lobster for a feast of salmon, crab legs and coconut shrimp (my mouth is watering just thinking about how yummy it was!). After lunch we went to the movies and saw Paul Blart Mall Cop...along with everyone else in Greenville who was off work and out of school. It was pretty good...it gave us some laughs that's for sure!
We had a great time just doing our own thing...it's been a long time since we've been able to do that. We love our children but spending time together, just the two of us, was wonderful! I think we'll do it again next bank holiday! :)

1 comment:

Lesley said...

to bad our preschool was closed to or I would have done the same thing :-) Me and Mck went to target and chick-fil-a and there were some breakdowns of course.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...