Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am loved...

One of my clients came in today and handed me a chocolate covered fortune cookie. I decided around the 3pm slump to check it out. It was delish! The chocolate was so smooth and creamy. My mouth waters just thinking about it!

The "fortune" inside said, "The best love comes in large doses of unconditional affection." Isn't that beautiful? I thought to myself about all the unconditional affection I receive at home from my two precious children. Peyton lavishes me with hugs and kisses every time I turn around and Makenna has just learned to give kisses on the mouth. I don't have to do anything or say anything...they do this because they love me...love in the purist form. I am so loved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...