Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Makenna is so cute!

I know....every mother says that! But she is...she just has the cutest actions. One in particular...for MONTHS now she's been checking out my earrings. She will put her sweet little hand on my face and push it to the side in order to get a good look at my earrings. Then she turns my face to look at the other side. She turns her little head to the side when she does it and I just think it's adorable! She's finally found her own little earrings. She's very careful not to pull or tug at mine or hers...she's very dainty with her touch....very girlie. :)

Speaking of girlie...Makenna's teachers love to watch her eat cheerios. She's very particular in the one that she picks and is careful in the way she picks it up and puts it to her mouth. I swear if she could use a napkin, she'd be dabbing the corners of her mouth! ha ha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...