Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Burned Bagel for Breakfast


I went to work this morning and was planning, like most mornings to eat my breakfast at work. I had one of those breakfast bagels that you heat up using the manufactures heating tray. I set the microwave and went back to my desk to check my emails and all of the sudden I heard this funny little noise...it wasn't the smoke alarm but the fire alarm on the security panel and then all the sudden, I remembered my bagel. The the smoke alarm started going nuts...I never even smelled anything! I went back to the microwave and saw all the smoke billowing out of it (even with the door closed) and started grabbing towels to fan the smoke. I called the fire department...they were already on their way. It was funny and embarrassing all the same time.
The firefighters were laughing at me taking pictures of the scene. I took one of them too but my phone didn't save the image.

I ended up eating goldfish for breakfast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...