Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mainline

We went to my brother and sister in law's church last Sunday evening to enjoy a performance put on by my brother's group "Mainline". They were A-W-E-S-O-M-E! They had the most beautiful sound. And of course, I cried most of the way through it. My brother and I are 9 years apart but one thing we have in common is the fact that we are both tender hearted especially when it comes to spiritual matters. Listening to him sing all of those songs about the baby Jesus...it just puts all things "Christmas" into perpective. ANYWAY...we had a good time and we also got to see my sister in law's family who we don't get to see very often. We took the opportunity to take a lot of pictures. Here are some of my favorites. (My brother is on the far left)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...