Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Lunch with Peyton


I went and had lunch with Peyton today. His face was so cute when he saw me waiting in the school foyer. We walked hand in hand to the cafeteria and then he showed me all that I had to do. He chose pizza and I chose a fish sandwich. He also had carrots with ranch dressing and peas with chocolate milk. I had peas and applesauce with mine. We sat at the "boy table" and I got to talk with all of his little friends. Another mother came in and had lunch with her little boy and they sat at our table as well. After lunch (started at 10:25 and was over by 10:45) we walk back in a single file toward the classroom. I stopped back in the foyer and gave him a big hug and a kiss and thanked him for having lunch with me....his little face was beaming as I walked away. I will definitely have to make a once a month (at least) habit of "doing lunch".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...