Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Weigh In

I promise to post about something other than weight soon but this has been such an exciting journey that I just have to share. I hope to eventually post some before and present day pictures as well as my story from the beginnng. But for now, I'll update you with this... as of my weigh in today, I've lost a total of 35 pounds!

Last summer at the Y they took my measurements and he was graceous enough to email me that information yesterday. I plan to get Brian to measure me this weekend so that I can report those results as well. Because in the end...I don't care how much I weigh I just want a healthy BMI and a healthy heart.

I promise that my next post will include pictures and normal family activities! We have Peyton's birthday and a cruise coming up!....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...