Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Makenna Phrases

We were at a fundraiser this morning at a local church when Makenna announced that she needed to go potty. So I took her, sat her on the potty, and after a few minutes, she says, "there's no pee pee in my body". I couldn't help but laugh at her and there was a woman brushing her hair at the sinks and she was laughing too. I think Makenna is getting into the -let's explore every public restroom we can - phase. I love hearing Makenna talk though...she comes up with really cute phrases. Like the other day at the ear doctor she noticed that all the toys were gone when we walked in the waiting room so in a very loud 3 year old voice, she exclaimed, "there's no toys, that not make me happy! dockor (doctor) make me mad!" She entertained the whole waiting room...and she wouldn't let it go either. She was really worked up over it. Fortunately, it take long to see Dr. Phillips. She had taken her baby doll so the Dr. could check her baby's ears too. Dr. Phillips was great looking into baby's ears and announcing that everything looked ok. Makenna was such a big girl climbing into the chair and setting up nice and tall she said, "see? that not so bad". It was so wonderful taking her to the doctor with her not climbing over me screaming and crying.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...