Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Monday, November 15, 2010

My husband is spoiling me!

Friday night I wasn't feeling all that great and Brian kept telling me go to bed and get some rest. Little did I know that he had hid a bottle of Gucci Guilty for me under my pillow. I discovered this new scent in a magazine at the salon while waiting on my color to process. You know how they put samples under the flaps of the magazine pages? I rubbed in on my wrist and spent the rest of the day admiring the fragrance. I've talked about it quite a bit and of course put it on my Christmas Wish List! Brian isn't the greatest at keeping secrets so he probably wouldn't have been able to hold out until Christmas anyway but it sure was a pleasant surprise and lifted my "not feeling all that great" spirits!


Then Sunday Brian took me to the Peace Center for the afternoon showing of Irving Berlin's White Christmas. It was magical, wonderful, spectacular, and did I mention magical? We had a much needed afternoon for just the two of us.

Thanks honey! I could really get used to this spoiling stuff!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...