Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Why I love CVS

I love CVS because tonight I went and bought 3 packs of Pampers Cruisers for only $2.16 per package! They have their jumbo packs on sale for 8.99 and thanks to of my favorite saving money blogs (here and here) I found out that this is a non advertised item that earns $5.00 in Extra Care Bucks per pack with a limit of 3. I read the discussion board and some where saying that the ECB's weren't printing automatically. I told this to the sales clerk and he just took my word for it and at the end of the transaction, he printed me a $15.00 ECB receipt. Within my transaction I used a $4 off $20 purchase coupon and a Pampers coupon and it brought the price down. I would have done better if a) I would have had 2 more Pampers coupons and b) if I would have had some ECB's on hand from a previous purchase. BUT, I'm not complaining by any means! You know what else? The Pampers coupon I had wasn't even for Cruisers. It was for Easy Ups. THIS is why I love CVS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...