Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

8th Anniversary

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. It's been a wonderful 8 years together and Brian showed his love and appreciation by giving me diamond earrings. They are beautiful...in a trillion cut just like my wedding ring. He surprised me this morning by bringing Makenna into the bedroom and putting her into bed with me. I noticed something a little odd and then it dawned on me that she was wearing diamonds instead of her little silver studs. What a wonderful morning! He also had flowers delivered to my office and took me out to lunch.
***
Brian, I love you so much! You're the best husband in the whole wide world...and not because you gave me diamonds...although that always helps! ha ha....
They say sometimes you just know...I'm sure glad that we did! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...