Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Spa Treatment


Our plans for going out of town got canceled due to the weather so I thought today would be the perfect day to take advantage of some spa gift cards that Brian had given me. I was taking a chance that someone would have an opening at the last minute. I got in around 3:30 for an hour long facial - my first ever. Man! It was WONDERFUL! Everything about the experience was pampering and relaxing. I've had mani's and pedi's and I thought that I was going to splurge on a body massage but this facial was heavenly! I will definitely be doing this again and SOON! If not for another facial it will most certainly be for something. I loved the robes, the music, the smell of the products and the staff was great. They gave me some product samples too...I love me some samples! Now that I've gotten my feet wet, I'd love to do a 1/2 day or whole day...hint hint Brian. :)

Thanks Brian for such an ultimate treat. I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...