Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt





With the way our traveling plans worked out this year, I didn't think we would be celebrating Easter with egg hunts or Easter baskets. Little did I know that Aunt Kristen was heading up an Easter Egg Hunt for the church, including games, the hunt, and a cookout. I was glad that we got to participate in an egg hunt...Makenna's first. Unfortunately, my camera batteries went dead and by the time I found Chuck to help out with pictures, the event was just about over. The kids had a great time, got great candy, and I even managed to start my tan for the season. It was a beautiful day and Chuck even arranged for a friend of his to come out to the church and take pictures of all three kids before the Easter festivities. I can't wait to see the results of those...hopefully I can share them with you as well. Hope everyone has a blessed Easter! We'll be flying home...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...