Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Busted!

Yesterday Brian busted Peyton without even knowing he was doing it. Peyton was downstairs getting his book bag ready for school when Brian yelled at him to come upstairs. Peyton came upstairs and Brian told him to bend over and touch and toes. Please keep in mind that Brian was playing with Peyton. "No daddy, don't spank me!!!!" That raised Brian's curiosity so he said, "then tell me what you did". At this point Brian was thinking ok...I was just playing with him but obviously he's done something because he's acting guilty. Peyton said, "I put my Bakugan in my book bag to take to school". Brian told him to take out the Bakugan and go downstairs and wait on him. No, Peyton didn't get spanked in case your wondering. Brian stayed very calm and cool until Peyton was out of earshot and then started laughing at the fact that he caught Peyton without even trying. We have very firm rules about not taking toys to school but our little guy just doesn't want to accept it. We later found out from the after school teacher that Peyton had been talking about sneaking his Bakugans out so his daddy wouldn't find out in order for him and little friends to play their little game. The little sneak! I always wondered how my parents knew whenever I did something bad...It's kind of cool that we can pass that wonderment on to our children...ha..ha...

Just in case your wondering what a Bakugan is... go here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...