Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Peyton came running through the door one night after school saying that he wanted to bake Brian a cake for Father's Day. So we went to the store and even though I tried to talk him into a cake that was already made by the bakery, he insisted that we make a chocolate cake with white icing. And he wanted to put mini m&m's on it and race care sprinkles. Tall order!!!! We did it. It turned out pretty good but I forgot to take a picture of it!

Saturday night we went to Outback Steakhouse and had ribs and Alice Springs Chicken. Peyton and Makenna had both made gifts at school and they both gave him cards.

Sunday after church we met up with Sidney and mom and dad and celebrated at The Golden Corral. We had a great time with the "dads".

Brian, thank you for being such a wonderful father to my children. I appreciate the way you make them laugh, how you are patient, and how you always find ways to teach through a situation. I love you always!

Daddy, thank you for being my wonderful father! I love you so much and the Godly example you have set forth in my life. No matter how old I get, you'll always be my daddy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...