Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

I ventured into the world of digital scrap booking tonight!  My good friend Lesley (she's over here)and I have been playing around with some ideas at work this week regarding programs, software, digital crafts etc.  Brian bought me Adobe Photoshop for Christmas and I'm just now getting around to experimenting with the joys (and many frustrations and even a few tears) of this wonderful tool.  I have so many pictures and I feel that I've cheated Makenna out of many delightful paper albums.  They say that you take fewer pictures of the 2nd child...not really...you just tend to not do anything with the pictures you have stored on your computer...out of sight out of mind!  Anyway!  I sat down and created my very first digital page and it only took me about 3 hours!  ha ha... Actually, the creating of the page wasn't difficult...it was actually quite fun...it was learning the mechanics of the program and all the file saving that was time consuming...for the novice aka me!

I really am happy with the results.  Hopefully with time, I'll be able to create a whole years worth of pictures in the time it took me to do this one page tonight...we'll see!  I have high hopes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...