Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tree Trimming

Makenna kept asking for my dad all through lunch on Sunday, "pa-paw outside?". So I called and invited him over. I knew that he would be by himself that afternoon since mom had to work and the more the merrier when tree decorating right?

Makenna was so cute putting the ornaments on the tree. Now if we can just get her to LEAVE them on! She's all about the tree. I don't dare wrap any presents and put them under until closer to Christmas. I can only image the damage she would do to the gifts!

We had a good time making cookies, and listening to Christmas music despite the spat that Brian and I had regarding the lights. He's being a bit of a bah humbug this year but the season is early...hopefully he'll snap out of it!

**Notice on the 2nd picture how those 4 ornaments on the bottom are all grouped together. :)**

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...