Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School "Eve"

Tomorrow is the first day of another year of school. I can't believe that Peyton is starting 1st grade and I'm just trying to figure out where the time has gone. He learned so much last year in Kindergarten, I can only imagine how much he'll learn this year. He's very excited about a new year and it helps that his two buddies are in his new class too.

Peyton had his eyes checked and a general checkup last week. He's 52 pounds and 4'5". He's getting so big! He's one of the tallest out of his friends. I wonder how big he'll be at the end of 1st grade? With time flying so fast it won't take long to find out. It seems like yesterday he was sitting in my lap asking for a "nummy" (banana at 9 months).

Anyway...best wishes to everyone on a great upcoming school year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...