Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rite Aid/CVS Deals

I was so excited yesterday when I ran across this great deal at Rite Aid. I purchased 5 packs of Huggies diapers which were on sale for 9.99 each with a $2.00 rebate on one package. I had 5-$5.00 off coupons to apply to each and a $5 off $25 purchase coupon and a $10.00 gift card that I had received by perticipating in a past Rite Aid/Huggies deal. My ticket rang up to $12.00 minus my rebate of $2.00...which means...I SPENT ONLY $2.00 PER PACKAGE OF HUGGIES DIAPERS! That's something to sing about especially when your daycare goes through them like hotcakes!
Then I jumped across the street to CVS and bought 3 packs of Diet Pepsi and Mt Dew along with 2 clinical strenth deoderants all for $3.00! (after ECB's) I had 2-$2.00 coupons for the deoderant and they gave me $10.00 ECBs back on that deal. Then I had a B2G1 coupon for the Pepsi and they gave me $2.00 back on that deal plus I had a $4 off $20 purchase. Whew who!
I would like to encourage everyone to stop by here and/or here They give the best coupons and they really spell out the ad deals.
Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Jennifer Rose said...

I changed it!
The website is called Supercook.com , it's just wonderful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...