Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Cookie Monster

I have always been a huge fan of the cookie...actually I can turn down many desserts but a cookie is just not one them.
Last night Peyton and I made sugar cookies (with brightly colored dinosaurs) and sat down with some to watch the Food Network Pumpkin Carving contest.
Brian was trying to get Kenna to go to sleep but she looked at me eating my cookie and started SCREAMING! I held out my cookie and asked her if she'd like one and she...no kidding...jerked that cookie out of my hand and crammed into her mouth so fast! Brian and I looked at each other with dropped jaws and then busted out laughing. Is she a cookie monster baby or is she just teething?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...