Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Trip to West Virginia

Every year for the past 7 years my mom and I have gone up to West Virginia to visit her sisters and my cousin. We spend one day crossing over into Ohio going to Amish Country. Here are a couple of pics from that. This last picture was taken after Makenna had a meltdown because she dropped her animal cookie...hints the red/runny nose. Poor baby! (she got another one...don't worry!)




On the way back, we stopped in to visit my 94 year old granddaddy who's in a nursing home. It was the first time he'd ever seen Makenna.

1 comment:

Jennifer Rose said...

Your page is looking great!! and yes I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEE fall and everything about it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...