Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

CVS Deal

I was so excited to pick up the Sunday paper and clip my coupons so that I could run to CVS today! I MADE a profit of $0.40 when I picked up all of this! I could have made more but there were 2 coupons I could not find anywhere from previous papers....just ask Brian, I was VERY upset! Anyway...I spent $31.01 and I had $11.74 worth of manufacturers coupons. Almost everything I purchased, gave me ECB's back (a total of $19.67) which left me with a profit of 40 cents! Whoo-who!!!!

1 comment:

khauglund said...

What are these ecb/ebc's? that you are talking about? I saw them on the moenysavingmom website that you were talking about too. You can email me at khauglund@aol.com thanks love ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...