Appreciate the past. Make the most of the present. Live for the future.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

CVS Bandwagon


All of this for $0.14!

Ok...I have to admit...I've jumped on the CVS Bandwagon! Let me start by saying, if you're not doing this "game" as some are calling it, you're crazy! The deals and savings are just unbelievable! For those of you who are clueless as to what I'm even talking about, please let me explain. "CVSing" is the art of using the CVS sales ad, the Sunday coupons, and the Extra Care Buck (ECB) reward program to purchase items for little to no money at all.
I'll give you an example as shown in the picture.


Nice & Easy hair color on sale for 5.99
Alavert Allergy on sale for 6.99 (x2)
Zone Nutrition Bars on sale for 1.39 (x3)
TOTAL: $24.14
Then I used:
2.00 coupon for hair color
4.00 coupon for Alavert (I got these from moneysavingmom.com)
4.00 coupon for Alavert
4.00 CVS coupon for $4 off purchase of $20 (you get this when you register your email at CVS.com)
4.00 ECB earned from buying the Alavert
4.00 ECB earned from buying the Alavert
2.00 ECB earned from buying the Zone bars
TOTAL: $24.00

I got all of this for $0.14 plus tax for a total of only $1.10!

The main goal is to purchase items that give you ECB's back so that you can apply them tp the purchases you make next time around. If you keep it rotating, you should always have great results.

Brian and I are mainly using this program to get ahead on purchases such as diapers, wipes, and formula. I purchased a large can of Enfamil formula today that normally runs $28 for only $8! What a deal! If I would have had the coupons that Enfamil normally sends out, I could have gotten it for only $3.00. Hopefully my formula coupons will come soon!

Check out
www.moneysavingmom.com or www.bethriftylikeus.com for more tips and instructions.
Happy shopping!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...